We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- better understand our customers' online needs
- process orders & enquiries
- keep our customers updated about our services
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Xero & Stripe in order to draw up invoices & process payments
- Google in order to better understand our customers' online needs
- Mailchimp in order to keep our customers up to date with our services
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact details, we'll be unable to process orders.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing necessary staff to access it .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 0274335190.
If you have any questions which aren't answered here, please use our contact form.